10D9N Northern Raja Ampat Snorkeling Tour
This is the final frontier, the Planets heart of marine Bio diversity with the most stunning topside scenery at the eastern end of Indonesia. This archipelago contains over 540 species of hard coral and 1320 reef fish species, far surpassing any other tropical reef system. Raja Ampat offers dazzling sites due to unparalleled array of marine habitats, from current -swept reef points to sheltered black sand bays to blue water mangroves. Pamitran Tours offers an amazing live on board Raja Ampat Tour for you!
During this 10D9N North South Raja Ampat Snorkeling we explore the best of what the North of Raja Ampat has to offer. Combination of underwater hot spots as amazing panoramic viewpoints. The best way to explore during these 10 days is living on board of a boat, which brings you to all this amazing spots. Not only for a short stay, but you can even stay over in Paradise. Wake up and be immediately surrounded by all paradise.
Itinerary 10D9N Northern Raja Ampat Snorkeling Tour (RA-101):
Departure: possible every day from September till June
Meeting point: Sorong (morning)
D1. Sorong – Kabuy Bay:
Meeting in Sorong, start our journey. Today we will visit the most beautiful bay in Raja Ampat, Kabuy Bay. This calm bay is full of small limestone islands in various shapes. The most unique is Pencil Rock. Snorkeling : Friwenbonda island and Batu Lima island
D2. Kabuy Bay- Bat island / Batang Pele island
Today we will leave Kabuy Bay and head toward the Passage. The atmosphere is similar to Kabuy Bay. At the end of The Passage you can find hidden Bay. It is a wonderful to snorkel and bring a visit to Bat Islabnd. Snorkeling : Passage / Cave, Hidden Bay and Bat Island
D3. Bat Island / Batangpelle island – Bala-bala island – CI station (Wayag island)
As we will leave Bat Island behind today, we continue for Bala-Bala island and end destination Wayag. Snorkeling / Trekking : Balakbalak island, Jetty CI station
D4.Fullday Wayag island
Wayag Island is one of the most famous sport of Raja Ampat and most be visited. Here we will spend a full day snorkeling and trekking. Join the amazing view on its typical little island.
D5. Wayag island – Mayafun Island Fam island
From Wayag we leave to Mayafun Island and Fam Island. Snorkeling : Mayafun island and Fam island
D6. Pyanemo – Fam Island
Today we explore an other spot in Raja Ampat which is amazing to visit, for a spectacular view under and above water at Pyanemo Island. Snorkeling and trekking : trekking Pyanemo island and snorkeling Melisa garden, Anita garden and Jetty Arborek ( visiting village ).
D7. Gam Island
We departure today to Gam Island. A beautiful island with its white sandy beach. Snorkeling : Yenbraimuk, Yeben island, Mikes point
D8. Gam Island – Manswar island
On our way to Manswar Island, we visit some other nice spots such as the amazing Manta Point, where you can see the big giants swimming around. Snorkeling : Manta point/Manta sandy,Cape Manswar, Jetty Sawandarek
D9. Manswar island – Kri Island
Again today we are surrounded by many beautiful scenery on our way from Manswar Island to Kri. Snorkeling : Agusta island, Merpati Island, Cape Kri, Koh island, Jetty Yenbuba
D10. Kri – Sorong (trip is finished)
Unfortunately the last day of our Raja Ampat tour is here and we will bring you back to Sorong in the early morning.
Price per person :
IDR : – / person (Contact us for newest prices info)
- Accommodation living on board.
- Speedboat for excursions
- Meals (BLD) / mineral water
- Airport taxi transfers
- Local tour guide
- Flight ticket (We can help you arranging flight to Sorong)
- Entrance Marine Park (additional charge of rp.500.000 – 1.000.000 for foreigners)
- Snorkelling equipment (possible to rent for 10 USD a day), but advised to take a dive masker by yourself for the right size, fins are available. Diving not include
- Personal expenses and Tips
- Accommodation in Sorong
- Itinerary are subject to change depend on circumstances
- Minimum 4 persons, for less please contact.
- Do you want to have a private tour or by group, please contact us.
- Papua Raja Ampat Trip Schedule
- Raja Ampat Tour Package 4 Days 7 Days 10 Days
- Raja Ampat Travel Guide
- 10 New Bali from Indonesia
- 3D2N Raja Ampat Pianemo Budget Tour (RA-301)
- 3D2N Raja Ampat Pianemo (RA-302)
- 4D3N Raja Ampat Pianemo and Wayag Budget Tour (RA-401)
- 4D3N Raja Ampat Pianemo Mioskon (RA-402)
- 4D3N Raja Ampat Wayag and Pianemo (RA-403)
- 4D3N Misool Snorkeling Tour (RA-404)
- 5D4N Raja Ampat Snorkeling Tour (RA-501)
- 6D5N Raja Ampat Diving / Snorkeling Tour (RA-601)
- 7D6N Raja Ampat Snorkeling Tour (RA-701)
- 10D9N Raja Ampat Diving / Snorkeling Tour (RA-102)