Itinerary 3D2N Budget Tour Raja Ampat Pianemo (RA-301)
Departure : fixed dates
Meeting point : Sorong (morning latest 8.00)
D1: Arrival Sorong – Waisai – Batu Pensil – Mayafun
Morning meeting point airport latest 8.00. To the harbour for the ferry to Waisai. After 2 hours arrival Waisai check in. After lunch straight going by speedboat for your first trip to Batu Pensil and Mayafun Top. Back to accommodation.
D2: Pianemo – Laguna Bintang – Arborek – Yenbuba – Pasir Timbul
After early breakfast we go for some island hopping with visits to Pianemo – Laguna Bintang and Arborek for snorkeling. Eating lunch (box) and followed by more snorkelling at Yenbuba. Visit to Pasir Timbul before we go back tour accommodation.
D3: Waisai – Sorong – Out
Morning check out and leave Waisai by ferry back to Sorong. Back in Sorong around 11.
Price per person :
250 USD/person no fan/ac basic beach view accommodation
300 USD/person AC accommodation
- Accommodation homestay or resort.
- Boat for excursions
- Ferry to Waisai and back
- Meals (BLD) / mineral water
- Local tour guide
- Snorkeling mask
- Flight ticket (We can help you arranging flight to Sorong)
- Entrance Marine Park (additional charge of rp.500.000 – 1.000.000 for foreigners)
- Personal expenses and Tips
- Airport taxi transfer
- Accommodation in Sorong
- Itinerary are subject to change depend on circumstances
- Minimum 7 persons, for less please contact.
- Do you want to have a private tour or by group, please contact us.
- Papua Raja Ampat Trip Schedule
- Raja Ampat Tour Package 4 Days 7 Days 10 Days
- Raja Ampat Travel Guide
- 10 New Bali from Indonesia
- 3D2N Raja Ampat Pianemo (RA-302)
- 4D3N Raja Ampat Pianemo and Wayag Budget Tour (RA-401)
- 4D3N Raja Ampat Pianemo Mioskon (RA-402)
- 4D3N Raja Ampat Wayag and Pianemo (RA-403)
- 4D3N Misool Snorkeling Tour (RA-404)
- 5D4N Raja Ampat Snorkeling Tour (RA-501)
- 6D5N Raja Ampat Diving / Snorkeling Tour (RA-601)
- 7D6N Raja Ampat Snorkeling Tour (RA-701)
- 10D9N Northern Raja Ampat Snorkeling Tour (RA-101)
- 10D9N Raja Ampat Diving / Snorkeling Tour (RA-102)