Wae Rebo Tour 2 Days 1 Night
Wae Rebo Tour is a tour package that will take you to visit the village above the cloud. Waerebo is an ethnic manggarai village where residents still live in traditional houses which still feel primitive. Wae rebo located at an altitude of 1,125 m above sea level and its position in the middle of the forest and the hills of Flores. There are seven traditional houses or mbaru tembong. The people of Wae Rebo live very close to nature, all of them work as farmers with coffee as the main commodity.
Wae rebo village is the most beautiful traditional village in Indonesia which was designated by UNESCO as a World Heritage. Wae rebo tours will start in Labuan bajo, after that use the car with AC facilities to go to the last village of Denge for trekking with a 7 hour travel time. From Denge to reach Rebo Wae you will take 2-3 days trekking.Wae rebo tour is suitable for those of you who like culture and nature. The following is the schedule for Flores overland tour in Desa Waerebo.
Read : Flores Tour Package
Meeting Point in Labuan Bajo
Day 1: Labuan Bajo –Wae Rebo Village (L/D)
- Early morning pick up from the hotel and transfer by car directly to Denge Village (Approx 6 hours). Lunch on our way.
- Start trekking to Wae Rebo Village around 2,5 hours, prepare a good trekking shoes.
- On arrival on the village we will have traditional welcome ceremony before we can do any activity.
- Settling to our simple guest house
- Activity around the village, dinner.
Day 2: Wae Rebo Village – Labuan Bajo (B/L)
- Breakfast and morning activity in the village, we can take picture whole village from the hill.
- Back to Denge Village by trekking, the same way as before.
- After arriving at Dange Village Continue by car to Labuan Bajo.
- On arrival at Labuan Bajo check in to your hotel.
- End of tour, see you next trip.
Wae Rebo Tour Price
Price based on per person in Rupiah
2 pax : Rp 3.100.000
3 pax : Rp 2.450.000
4 pax : Rp 2.250.000
5 pax : Rp 2.250.000
6 pax : Rp 2.000.000
7 pax : Rp 1.850.000
8 pax : Rp 1.700.000
- Private transport (Driver and gasoline)
- Food as mentioned above
- Mineral water
- Homestay in Waerebo
- Donation to the village
- Pick up from the hotel
- Flight ticket
- Hotel in Labuan Bajo
- Personal expenses
Wae Rebo tour | Wae Rebo tour package | Flores island tour | Flores Tour | Wae Rebo Village | Wae Rebo Trekking Tour | Wae Rebo 2 Days 1 Night Tour Package | Wae Rebo Flores | Wae Rebo Labuan Bajo