4D3N Derawan Island Labuan Cermin Lake
Your 4D3N Derawan Island Labuan Cermin Lake Tour Package. Derawan and Sangalaki Islands can be reached by a 3-hour longboat ride from Tanjung Redep in the north. The islands’ waters are home to green turtles, scarlet turtles, star fruit turtles and sea cows. Derawan and Sangalaki Islands have an amazing marine environment, including fabulous coral formations, crabs, turtles and pearls.
Read also : Kalimantan Travel Guide
4D3N Derawan Island Labuan Cermin Lake Tour Itinerary
Meeting Point airport or hotel in Tanjung Redeb (Berau) before 12.00.
Day 1: Berau – Derawan (D)
Arrival at berau and continue to Pelabuhan Tanjung Batu (car 2.5 hours) then take to Derawan Island (by speedboat 30 minutes). Check in homestay. Dinner. Free program.
Day 2: Kakaban – Maratua – Sangalaki (B,L,D)
Day 3: Derawan – Labuan Cermin Lake – Biduk Biduk (B,L,D)
Breakfast and leaving at 6 am by speedboat to Labuan Cermin Lake (8 hours drive). Swimming in where salt and fresh water coming together (Labuan Cermin Lake). Check in at the hotel Biduk Biduk. Dinner. Free program.
Day 4: Biduk Biduk – Berau (B)
Read also : Kalimantan Tour
- Witness and close up to Manta Rays
- Swimming with jelly fish
- Turtle breeding
- Snorkeling experience in clear water and beautiful corals
- Swimming in where salt and fresh water coming together
- Seafood lovers!
Read also : Derawan Travel Guide
Pricelist 4 Days 3 Nights Derawan Tour
Price based on per person in Rupiah
Ask for the latest price Update!
Price includes :
- Transport in and out harbour / airport
- Speedboat Boat for exploring Island
- Water cottage accommodation (AC)
based on double bed / Twin bed
(uneven package using extra bed)
- Hotel (AC) at Biduk Biduk
- Meals (B,L,D), mineral water
- Snorkel Equipment
- English speaking Tour guide
- Underwater Camera
- Entrance Tickets
Price exclude :
- Flight ticket (we can help arranging)
- Additional food, soft drink and refreshments
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance