Explore Solo Surakarta Tour Package
Explore solo tour package. Solo or Surakarta is a pleasant city with a lively character, Solo is also called “The City That Never Sleeps“. One can always find something to eat or buy, as vendors of all kinds and small foodstalls remain open 24 hours. Home of two royal houses with centuries of power and influence over the city, Solo today remains distinctly Central Javanese with and elegance all its own. It is one of the major centres of batik, and souvenir hunters may find old Javanese antiques. Becak (trycycle ricksaw) and Andong (trad-horse carriage) are the most flexible type of traditional transportations within the city and are available everywhere.
Read : Central Java Tour Package
Solo Surakarta Tour Information
Tour Duration : 3 Days / 2 Nights
Start / End : Solo / Solo
Solo Surakarta Highlights
- Kasunanan Palace – The royal residence of King Pakubuwono in the 17th century, the palace has an art gallery exhibiting royal heirlooms, antiques and other invaluable objects in a genuine royal Javanese atmosphere.
- Pura Mangkunegaran (Mangku nega ran Palace) – Another palace built 1757, with typical Javanese architecture consisting of “Pendopo” (an open front hall to receive guests), “Pringgitan” (an porch to hold leather puppet shadow play) and private apartments. Two sets of 17th century Javanese gamelan instruments are exhibited and played every Wednesday in the Pendopo. The palace also exhibits complete collection of masks, wayang orang costumes, leather and wooden puppets, religious articles and jewelry. Dancing practise in Mangkunegaran Palace : Wednesday from 10 am to 12 pm.
- Sukuh Temple – the inca lookalike hindu temple, unique temple in the slope of Mount Lawu
Solo Surakarta 3 Days 2 Nights Tour Itinerary
D1. SOLO – SANGIRAN MUSEUM – MUSEUM DANAR HADI – RESERVOIR CENGLIK SUNSET (L,D)
Welcome to Solo. Meet & greet with our staff and went straight to the fossils of ancient Sangiran Museum which is one of the cultural heritage of UNESCO. Tourism is the arena of research on the life of pre-history of the most important and comprehensive in Asia, even the world. Then proceed to the hotel to check in and lunch at local restaurant. Continue toward Danar Hadi batik museum that has a collection of batik to 10,000 strands. Afternoon to the reservoir cengklik to see the sunset with a view of Mount Merapi and Merbabu. Dinner at a local restaurant. Back to the hotel.
D2. SOLO – CETHO TEMPLE – SUKUH EROTIC TEMPLE – PUPPET PEOPLE SHOW (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel. Then continue to Cetho unique temple at the foot of Mount Lawu. This temple complex is still used Hindus to worship places and the Hermitage. Further, we will invite you to have lunch with a view of the tea gardens. Then we continue the journey towards one of the temples famous for erotic, Sukuh temple. Many people say like mini pyramids in an Indiana Jones movie. Continuing toward the hotel to check in and then escorted to dinner at a local restaurant and watch the puppet shows. Back to the hotel. The free program.
D3. KERATON- TRIWINDU ANTIQUE MARKET – LAWEYAN VILLAGE – TRANSFER OUT (B, L)
Breakfast at hotel, check out hotel and then to the Solo Palace which is the palace residence royal palace solo and also a museum that holds a collection of the personal collection of the king of solo. Lunch at a local restaurant and proceed to the Antique Market Triwindu that have a collection of ancient antiquities. Once completed we will shop at Kampung Batik Laweyan or Batik Solo Wholesale Center until time transfer back to the hotel. Tour finished.
Explore Solo Surakarta Tour Price
Price per person for Domestik / KITAS : in rupiah (Rp) nett
IDR : – / person (Contact us for newest prices info)
The price includes
- Private Tour
- Private Transportation AC Avanza / Luxio / Innova / ELF / Hiace
- 2x nights lodging accommodations ( twinshare / triple share)
- Driver & Fuel
- Tour Leader above 6 pax
- All tickets sights
- breakfast 2x at hotel
- Lunch 3x in a local resto
- 2x Dinner at local restaurant
- Mineral water
- Parking fee
Price does not include
- Flight ticket
- Airport tax
- Personal expenses ( telephone , laundry , etc. )
Interesting Destination Nearby Solo Surakarta
Would you extend your trip or see other interesting destination nearby Solo Surakarta, you can find it here:
- Semarang Tour Package
- Karimunjawa Islands Tour
- Yogyakarta Tour
- Dieng Plateau Tour Package
- Borobudur Tour Package
You search :
Solo Tour | Surakarta Tour | Solo Surakarta Tour Package | Solo Surakarta Travel | Solo Surakarta Trip