Labuan Bajo Tour
Labuan Bajo Tour 4 Days 3 Night to fulfill your requests that have not been satisfied with tourism exploration with previous Flores Island vacation packages. Labuan bajo is a small fishing town that is included in the West Manggarai district, Nusa Tenggara Timur. Labuan Bajo is rich in natural exoticism with a view of beautiful small islands. A scene that you will never meet anywhere. Just imagining it is not exciting enough without any experience of adventuring right there. Come on, take a look at the excitement of the Labuan Bajo tour package from Pamitran Tours.
Labuan Bajo is one of the dream places that millions of people around the world want to visit. Be one of the few who are lucky to visit it.
Tourism in Labuan Bajo is famous for its natural beauty that is still awake. Beautiful island clusters, white sandy beaches and blue seas stretch out before you. Combine package with Labuan Bajo, you can also visit the Komodo islands which have exotic “dragons” that only exist in Indonesia.
Read : Flores Tour Package
Labuan Bajo Tour Itinerary 4 Days 3 Nights
Meeting Point Labuan Bajo
Day 1: Labuan Bajo – Kelor Island – Rinca Island (L/D)
- Pick up from the airport or your hotel in Labuan Bajo and transfer by car to the port to board the boat. Upon arrival on the boat we will start the voyage through the blue sea of Flores.
- Our first destination is Kelor Island, after around 45 minutes on the boat we will arrive on a small this small island. The activity is snorkeling, enjoy the beach or you can hike the hill to see the view around the island.
- Lunch serve on the boat.
- After Kelor Island we boat up to Rinca Island to meet the last dragon on earth, Komodo. Lead by the local ranger we will do the trekking through the forest and savanna to find the famous Komodo.
- The boat will slowly move to find the save place to overnight, dinner and sleep on the boat.
Day 2: Padar Island – Pink Beach – Gili Lawa
- While enjoying you breakfast with the view, the boat is heading to Padar Island. Opun arrial we will hike to the top of the island and enjoy the best view in Komodo Islands. Use your trekking shoes because the trek is slippery and steep hill.
- After trekking in Padar Island, the boat is cruising to Pink Beach. The famous beach with its mixing red and white sand. Enjoy the colorful coral and many kind of fish by snorkeling, you also can just lay down on the beach to enjoy the sun and the scenery.
- The next destination is Gili Lawa island, we will hike the hill again and enjoy the breathtaking view while waiting for the sunset.
- Dinner and sleep on the boat.
Day 3: Gili Lawa – Manta Poin – Kanawa Island – Labuan Bajo
- Breakfast on the boat and heading to Manta Spot to search the biggest ray in the world and we can swim with the giant and calm Manta Ray if we can meet them. The meet is not guaranteed because they are wild animal.
- The last island we will visit is Kanawa Island. Snorkeling or swimming in the island with white sand beach and beautiful underwater world.
- After Kanawa Island we will back to Labuan Bajo, pack you bag and farewell to the crew on board.
- Upon arrival at the jetty the car is waiting, transfer to your hotel in Labuan Bajo
Day 4: Labuan Bajo – Airport
- After breakfast transfer to airport in Labuan Bajo
- See you next trip.
Labuan Bajo Tour Price
Price based on per person in Rupiah
IDR : – / person (Contact us for newest prices info)
- Transfer in and out
- Boat for Live on Board
- 1 Night in hotel
- Food (Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner)
- Mineral water, tea and coffee.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket.
- Personal expenses
- National Park entrance fee
Komodo dragon tour | Komodo boat tour | Komodo Tour | Sailing Komodo Tour | Sailing Komodo Liveaboard | Komodo tour package | Komodo island tour | Labuan Bajo Tour | Flores Komodo Tour | Labuan Bajo Tour Package | Labuan Bajo Trip