Komodo Wae Rebo Tour
Komodo Wae Rebo Tour is an ecotourism package combining visit to the beautiful Komodo national park and the traditional Wae Rebo village in the western part of the island of Flores. We Pamitran Tours invite you to this eco tour package activity invite you to see Komodo dragons, snorkeling and a unique village that is still primitive, Wae Rebo.
The charm of Komodo National Park is rising, so people from all over the world come to visit Flores Island and Komodo Tour. Beautiful small islands and colorful underwater are complementary after meeting the only surviving ancient animal, Komodo Dragon. In addition to visiting the Komodo Islands Tour, we also invite you to visit the village of Wae Rebo Village, which still upholds the customs of the ancestors.
Komodo Wae Rebo Tour Itinerary
Meeting Point in Labuan Bajo
Day 1: Labuan Bajo –Wae Rebo Village (L/D)
- Early morning pick up from the hotel and transfer by car directly to Denge Village (Approx 6 hours). Lunch on our way.
- Start trekking to Wae Rebo Village around 2,5 hours, prepare a good trekking shoes.
- On arrival on the village we will have traditional welcome ceremony before we can do any activity.
- Settling to our simple guest house
- Activity around the village, dinner.
Day 2: Wae Rebo Village – Labuan Bajo (B/L)
- Breakfast and morning activity in the village, we can take picture whole village from the hill.
- Back to Denge Village by trekking, the same way as before.
- After arriving at Dange Village Continue by car to Labuan Bajo.
- On arrival at Labuan Bajo check in to your hotel.
Day 3: Labuan Bajo – Kelor Island – Rinca Island (L/D)
- Pick up from the airport or your hotel in Labuan Bajo and transfer by car to the port to board the boat. Upon arrival on the boat we will start the voyage through the blue sea of Flores.
- Our first destination is Kelor Island, after around 45 minutes on the boat we will arrive on a small this small island. The activity is snorkeling, enjoy the beach or you can hike the hill to see the view around the island.
- Lunch serve on the boat.
- After Kelor Island we boat up to Rinca Island to meet the last dragon on earth, Komodo. Lead by the local ranger we will do the trekking through the forest and savanna to find the famous Komodo.
- The boat will slowly move to find the save place to overnight, dinner and sleep on the boat.
Day 4: Padar Island – Pink Beach – Gili Lawa
- While enjoying you breakfast with the view, the boat is heading to Padar Island. Opun arrial we will hike to the top of the island and enjoy the best view in Komodo Islands. Use your trekking shoes because the trek is slippery and steep hill.
- After trekking in Padar Island, the boat is cruising to Pink Beach. The famous beach with its mixing red and white sand. Enjoy the colorful coral and many kind of fish by snorkeling, you also can just lay down on the beach to enjoy the sun and the scenery.
- The next destination is Gili Lawa island, we will hike the hill again and enjoy the breathtaking view while waiting for the sunset.
- Dinner and sleep on the boat.
Day 5: Gili Lawa – Manta Poin – Kanawa Island – Labuan Bajo
- Breakfast on the boat and heading to Manta Spot to search the biggest ray in the world and we can swim with the giant and calm Manta Ray if we can meet them. The meet is not guaranteed because they are wild animal.
- The last island we will visit is Kanawa Island. Snorkeling or swimming in the island with white sand beach and beautiful underwater world.
- After Kanawa Island we will back to Labuan Bajo, pack you bag and farewell to the crew on board.
- Upon arrival at the jetty the car is waiting, transfer to your hotel or airport in Labuan Bajo
- See you next trip.
Price based on per person in rupiah (Rp)
2 pax : Rp 8.900.000
3 pax : Rp 6.900.000
4 pax : Rp 5.700.000
5 pax : Rp 4.800.000
6 pax : Rp 4.200.000
7 pax : Rp 4.050.000
8 pax : Rp 3.700.000
- Transfer in and out
- Boat for Live on Board during 3 days (Cabin fan)
- Food (Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner)
- Mineral water, tea and coffee.
- Life jacket.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Car to Waerebo
- Homestay in Waerebo
- Village donation
- Komodo National Park Entrance fee
- Personal expenses
Komodo dragon tour | Komodo boat tour | Komodo Tour | Sailing Komodo Tour | Sailing Komodo Liveaboard | Komodo tour package | Komodo island tour | Labuan Bajo Tour | Flores Komodo Tour | Komodo Tour 3 Days 2 Nights Liveaboard | Labuan Bajo Tour Package | Labuan Bajo Trip | Wae Rebo tour | Wae Rebo tour package | Flores island tour | Flores Tour | Wae Rebo Village | Wae Rebo Trekking Tour | Wae Rebo 2 Days 1 Night Tour Package | Wae Rebo Flores | Wae Rebo Labuan Bajo