City Tour Yogyakarta
Holiday season is coming and it is the perfect time to have a trip. Don’t be confuse where to go. You can try Yogyakarta city in Indonesia if you want to see many wonderful nature landscaping. Have our city tour Yogyakarta to make your holiday memorable. We offer you the best culinary tour, walking tour, and other day tour Yogyakarta.
Of course, our day tour will lead you to city tour yogyakarta visiting Borobudur tour, Prambanan, Keraton Yogyakarta, and still many more historical places to visit. But if you want to feel different kind of trip you can try to visit Kotagede to shop silver craft, drive jeep in Merapi volcano, or visit nature tourism such as beaches, forest, and caves in Gunungkidul regency. The regency has been famous for several years as the center of many tourist destinations in Yogyakarta. To see more the tourist destinations in Gunungkidul, click here. Below are our special packages for your Jogja tour.
Main Highlight City Tour Yogyakarta
- Sultan Palace is the official palace of Yogyakarta and also the residence of the Sultan and royal family. Its used as an arts and cultural center of the palace also known as the Java cultural center.
- Malioboro is a shopping center that sells hand-made crafts and batiks.
- Tamansari water castle is a garden or the palace garden of the palace which has multiple functions such as resting area and defense area.
- Vredeburg Fort Museum is a museum that portrayed the history of the Republic of Indonesia and the city of Yogyakarta.
- Beringharjo Market is the largest and most complete traditional market in Yogyakarta known as batik and handicraft sales center.
- Sonobudoyo Museum preserved several mancient archaelogy and arts collections.
- Kotagede is a center of silver handicrafts in Yogyakarta is located about 5 kilometer from the city center.