Itinerary 6D5N Raja Ampat Diving / Snorkeling Tour (RA-601)
Departure : possible every day from October till May
Meeting point :Sorong
D1: Sorong – Waisai – Friwen – Kabui
Arrival Sorong (morning), depart to Waisai by ferry. Arrival in Waisai enter the boat. Check-out dive afternoon, while exploring Friwen reef dive site. Departure to Kabui bay during the evening for overnight.
D2:Kabui – Hidden Bay – Selpele
Explore Kabui Island, one dive at the Passage . Go on shore for exploration of Hidden Bay and some light trekking to view point. Departure to Selpele in the evening and overnight.
Early morning departure to Wayag Island, where we go on shore for some trekking. Go to Wayag peak 1, to see amazing panoramic landscape. Followed by a full day excursions on the island and snorkeling with sharks. No diving today. Overnight Wayag Island.
D4: Wayag – Gam ISland
Again some light trekking today to view point 2 on Wayag, one dive in the morning before continue to Gam Island. Arrival at noon for Sunset. Overnight at Gam Island.
D5: GAm Island – Arborek – Mansuar – Kri Island
Today we explore Gam Island dive site and one dive at Yenbraimuk reef in the morning. Full day excursion to Arborek, Mansuar and Kri Island. Second dive at Arborek or Mansuar and depart to east Gam Island in the evening. Option for one night dive at Friwen reef.
D6: Sardines / Mioskon – Waisai – Sorong
In the morning one dive at Sardines reef or Mioskon reef and return to Waisai at noon. Disembark and catch a ferry to Sorong at 14.00hrs. Arrival in local hotel in the afternoon. Trip finish.
Guest would need to overnight in Sorong (own cost, but possible to help arranging hotel or homestay).
Price per person :
1.250 USD > PROMO 1.200 USD/person for Divers 1.000 USD > PROMO 950 USD/person for snorkeling
- Full on board accommodation,
- Airport and ferry transfers
- Entrance Marine Park
- 6 dives, dive equipment (bcd, regulator, tank)
- Flight ticket (We can help you arranging flight to Sorong)
- Snorkeling equipment (possible to rent for 10USD a day), but advised to take a dive masker by yourself for the right size, fins are available.
- Personal expenses and Tips, Accommodation in Sorong
- Itinerary are subject to change depend on circumstances
- Minimum 6 persons, for less please contact.
- Do you want to have a private tour or by group, please contact us.
Length x Width: 20m x 4m
Draft: 1.2 m
Engine: 2x 2 x Mitsubishi Fuso 125ps Marinized, 7 knots
Facilities : Sun & Canopy Deck, 4 Rooms (single/double, bed 200cm x 80cm), Kitchen, 2 Bathroom/Toilet
Capacity : 8 pax + 6 crew
- Papua Raja Ampat Trip Schedule
- Raja Ampat Tour Package 4 Days 7 Days 10 Days
- Raja Ampat Travel Guide
- 10 New Bali from Indonesia
- 3D2N Raja Ampat Pianemo Budget Tour (RA-301)
- 3D2N Raja Ampat Pianemo (RA-302)
- 4D3N Raja Ampat Pianemo and Wayag Budget Tour (RA-401)
- 4D3N Raja Ampat Pianemo Mioskon (RA-402)
- 4D3N Raja Ampat Wayag and Pianemo (RA-403)
- 4D3N Misool Snorkeling Tour (RA-404)
- 5D4N Raja Ampat Snorkeling Tour (RA-501)
- 7D6N Raja Ampat Snorkeling Tour (RA-701)
- 10D9N Northern Raja Ampat Snorkeling Tour (RA-101)
- 10D9N Raja Ampat Diving / Snorkeling Tour (RA-102)