Trekking Mount Rinjani
Trekking Mount Rinjani. For more enjoyable and relaxing Trekking Mount Rinjani, this option is suggested. Accomodation prior to trek is included on this package. This route start from east entrance ( sembalun ) finish at north ( senaru ), includes Mt. Rinjani’s summit ( 3.729 m ) segara anak lake ( crater ), visit hot spring, and crater, rim base camp.
Type of tour:
Fully organized ( combination ) of adventure, leisure eco tourism, safety ) Individual or group departure are available upon request. Rinjani trek requires you to have a good level of fitness and ability to walk long distance. Person with mountain sickness or height phobia are not allowed to join this tour. We are can customize any date based on request with minimum 2 person in each group. There are two type of service to choose, Deluxe or Budget service.
Below of list item you should carry during during the trek program. All item to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kg’s.
- Torch or flaslight
- Sun block / lotion, hat / cap, sunglasess
- Spray for muscle / balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, handy cam, ( manual/digital)
- Fully charger, extra battery for camera
- Small towel
- 2 or 3 pcs of t-shirt
- Long trek pants / wind proof
- 2 pcs of short
- Trek stick / lekki ( optional )
Your luggage can be storage at our office during the Trekking Mount Rinjani. Bring only what you need, the rest leave theme in our office or at our base camp. Some cash for tipping the guide and porters in recomended.
Trekking Mount Rinjani Tour Itinerary
Pick up at hotel lobby at 06:00 AM then transfer to sembalun lawang ( 1.156 m ), meet your guide and porters, and start with gentle ascent walking trough open grassland. After about three hours walk, we reach pos 2 tengengean ( 1.500 m ) enjoying the beautiful views of Mt. Rinjani summit ( 3.726 m ), another one hour ascent to pos 3 pada balong ( 1.800 m ), we start the step 3,5 climb to the campsite at plawangan II sembalun crater rim ( 2.639 m ) rest and overnight at this campsite.
Wake up at 03:00 AM start is necessary for the summit ( 3.726 m ) on volcanic screen. Once there enjoy proud fellings of satisfaction and the amazing sunrise view across the wallace line to bali, mt agung and sumbawa. After breakfast down to the lake segara anak ( 2.000 m ) within the rinjani crater, it takes two to three hours down the step trail to the crater lake and day 2,5. Camp. Swiming in the lake and exploring the caves and pilgrimage hot spring, believed to have healing power.
After breakfast, leave the lake and climb for two and half hour up to plawangan 1, senaru crater rim ( 2.461 m ). After lunch enjoy the view of the lake frop othe side, relax, exploring and await the sunset, if the wind is cold, you may prefer to descent one hour to cemara lima and camp in the more sheltered forest.
After breakfast, descent down the long trail to senaru village ( 601 m ), trough thick tropical forest rich in flora, bird life and variety of butterflies. You might see orchid and if lucky the rare black ebony leaf monkey, as known locally as LUTUNG. Rest stop are taken along the way, after seven hour walk from the rim ( or five hour from pos 3 mondokan lolak ), the trek ends at rinjani trek center at the road head in senaru, where the car is waiting to transfer you to the air port or senggigi.
The rest of the equipment:
Food & beverages, cooking utensil, tent, sleeping bags, guide and porters, etc are provided
- Return pick up and transfer with full AC coach.
- Acomodation before trek ( 4 star hotel for deluxe and basic home stay for budget service )
- Entrance fee to Mt. Rinjani
- English speaking guide and local porter
- Full board meals: breafast, lunch, diner, coffe or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruit
- All camping equipment: double size camping tent, mattress / air bed, toilet, etc
- Daily water consumption from safe drinking bottled water
The Trekking Mount Rinjani Programs are depend on wheater condition and climate season.
Please contact us for more information
Please read also :
- 3D2N Trekking Mount Rinjani
- 5D4N Trekking Mount Rinjani
- Sailing Komodo 3 Days 2 Nights Liveaboard
- Sailing Komodo Liveaboard 2 Days 1 Nights
- Sumba Tour
- 4D3N Merapi Merbabu Trekking Adventure
- 4 Days 3 Nights Mount Semeru Trekking Tour
- 3D2N Sunrise Bromo Ijen Tour
- Yogya Tour Package
- Java Tour Package
- Bali Tour
- Flores Tour